The high-pressure pump of the household water purifier does not start and cannot produce water
1. Check whether there is a power failure and whether the plug is plugged in.
2. Check whether the low-voltage switch is malfunctioning and cannot be connected to the power supply.
3. Check whether the water pump and transformer are short-circuited, or the connection of the whole machine is wrong.
4. Check whether the high-pressure switch or the water level controller is malfunctioning and cannot be reset.
5. Check whether the computer box is faulty (referring to the microcomputer type).
The high-pressure pump of the household water purifier works normally, but water cannot be produced.
1. The high-pressure pump loses pressure.
2. The water inlet solenoid valve is faulty and cannot enter the water (none of the pure water and waste water) (whether the connection is reversed).
3. The pre-filter element is clogged (no pure water wastewater or very little wastewater).
4. Check valve failure (with waste water but no pure water).
5. The automatic flushing solenoid valve fails and cannot be effectively closed (always in the flushing state).
6. If the computer box is faulty, the recoil solenoid valve cannot be closed (always in the flushing state).
7. The RO membrane is clogged.
The high-pressure pump of the household water purifier does not stop.
1. The pressure of the high-pressure pump is insufficient to reach the pressure set by the high-pressure pump.
2. The check valve is blocked and no pure water is produced.
3. High voltage fails and cannot take off.
4. The solenoid valve fails and cannot be opened effectively.
The high-pressure pump of the household water purifier stops, but the waste water keeps
1. The solenoid valve fails and cannot effectively cut off water.
2. The computer box is faulty and the solenoid valve cannot be closed (referring to the microcomputer type).
3. The inlet solenoid valve is not closed tightly, or installed reversely. The backflow of the check valve causes the waste water to stop. The waste water that can flow away is different in the two cases. The former is tap water and the latter is pure water. The water quality is different and the water volume is different. The former one is more rushing, the latter one has a smaller flow rate. The non-stop waste water caused by the check valve can be closed by closing the ball valve of the water storage tank and the waste water flow can be judged.
4. Solenoid valve fails and water cannot be effectively cut off (check method: close the pressure drum ball valve, if there is still waste water, it can be determined that the solenoid valve is malfunctioning).
5. There is also a case where the inlet solenoid valve is closed and then opened. If the machine is normal, it is determined that the water pressure is too high and the solenoid valve cannot be flexibly closed. Consider adjusting the water inlet to reduce the water pressure.
6. The pressure of the check valve is low, and the waste water is very small. Check the method: Close the inlet solenoid valve. If there is still waste water, it can be concluded that the check valve is the pressure relief.
Explanation of words: high-pressure pump
The high-pressure pump is a device that provides high-pressure power for high-pressure rotary jet cement slurry. It is used for strengthening and strengthening foundations such as buildings and highways. It can also be used for high-pressure water jets to assist in breaking rocks and coal. Pumping high-pressure water, dredging and cleaning the large underground pipelines, etc.
The high-pressure pump is divided according to the medium. Can be divided into: high-pressure plunger pump, high-pressure reciprocating pump, high-pressure electric pressure test pump, high-pressure cleaning pump.
Characteristics of high-pressure reciprocating pump:
The operating pressure of the high-pressure reciprocating pump should generally be between 10 MPa and 100 MPa. It belongs to a positive displacement pump, which achieves the purpose of conveying liquid by means of the periodic change of the volume in the working chamber; the mechanical energy of the prime mover is directly converted into the pressure energy of conveying liquid by the pump; the capacity of the pump depends only on the change value of the volume of the working chamber and its The number of changes per unit time is theoretically independent of discharge pressure. The reciprocating pump relies on the reciprocating movement of the piston in the working chamber of the liquid cylinder (or the periodic elastic deformation in the working chamber through the flexible elements such as diaphragms and bellows) to make the volume of the working chamber change periodically. Structurally, the working chamber of the reciprocating pump is separated from the outside world by means of a sealing device, and communicates or closes with the pipeline through the pump valve (suction valve and discharge valve).